August 3, 2007

Top 7 Blog Mistakes to Avoid

David Airey is a graphic designer and a great blogger with plenty to say. You can find out everything from great blog designs to building trust online to what makes a great logo or what does your website say about you.

But I decides to focus on The Psychology of Blog Publishing. I never know how many posts I should post. I can never predict what will be popular or not; I don't know how accurate the stats are - I check at three sites and they all seem different to me. And I truly don't know why it is that important for me that anyone is reading my blog.

Top 7 Blog mistakes to avoid depresses me from the get go - yes, I strike out at Mistake number one. I'm a pleb - I just have a common old Blogger blog, with a Blogger address and no customization - I really though it was the contents that counted, but what do I know?

But it's a pretty good article, worth reading - all this guys stories are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!

I'm glad you find my blog of interest, and it's kind of you to speak this way about me.

You're absolutely right that it's the content that matters. However, Blogger blogs can be restricting when you want to expand.

Best of luck in your blogging endeavours!