August 23, 2007

Archive Your B2B E-Newsletters for SEO Success

Newsletters are an essential component of websites, and when archived can serve many SEO purposes.

OK, I'm biased toward newsletters because I'm a journalist and I believe that no matter how much technology or gizmo's you shower people with, the cornerstone is still good old fashioned communication.

It you keep in touch with people (your clients, your market) and keep them informed you're ahead of the race.

As I was skimming though ClickZ Expert's newsletter I found this article by Karen Gedney , Archive Your B2B E-Newsletters for SEO Success

I like the way she started:

Right off the bat, I have to tell you I'm no SEO (define) expert.

Yet I consistently generate highly qualified leads from my Web site using what my colleague, Dianna Huff, calls the SEO secret weapon -- the e-newsletter archive.

I'm so tired of experts! Everyone is an SEO expert. It must be one of the fields with the most experts.And then no matter what all the SEO experts do do say, Google tweaks its parameters and everything changes.

Anyway the secrets are - according to her and Ms Huff - Fresh Content, Keyword rich content, Linkable content, Reprintable content, Reusable content and Conversations.

Read the whole article and optimise your "SEO secret weapon"



No comments: