March 12, 2009

100 Twitter Tools

So what to you need most when you're a novice twit, building up a string of followers? Of course you need 100 Twitter Tools to help you achieve your goals.

Well you actually need a lot more than that, but it is a good start.

I was watching a tweeting a bit, checking it out, when I saw this post shimmy by across my tweetdeck and I decided to investigate. I mean what are twitter tools?

I've already got the Tiny URL goody and I found something called twhirl, which makes my life a lot easier and helps me search Twitter.

So I looked at the 100 Twitter Tools post. And I realised how little I know. My favorites are:
I feel dazed and confused as I look at the list. There is so much I need to do and need to know before I tweet again. How am I ever going to work my way though all 100 Twitter Tools?


No comments: