May 9, 2008

Diigo - Supercharged Social Networwking Tool

Well I've just got on to Diigo and I guess it will take a while to play with all the features and explore, but it looks really exciting.

Yes, Diigo is another one - a social networking tool/site. But this one is different. It is more of an Internet Research tool.

And for those like me who spend a lot of time picking up scraps of info here and there on the net - Diigo is going to be invaluable.

Emily Barney of Illinois is a member on the Facebook Diigo group and she says:

"I just did a profile/tutorial piece on Diigo for a class, you can view the video on youtube here:"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcecBgRd3ig

So check it out and sign up!

1 comment:

Linden said...

I agree with you! Diigo takes the pen-and-paper research methods--like highlighting and sticky notes--and translates them to web use. I love it! I'm actually in the process of writing my own blog post about Diigo, which is how I found your post. :)