April 24, 2008

How to be a Hero in the Digg Universe

OK, so the headline is misleading - I don't have a clue how to be a hero in the Digg universe, but I'm getting seriously into Digg and I'm trying to learn.

It is actually quite difficult to get an article you are championing on to the "front page" of Digg. You have to have a lot of friends and do a lot of shouting - Digg terminology.

So you'll understand that I was over the moon when I found this 21 page .pdf called Breaking the Digg Code.

It has a nice, easy-to-follow step by step approach. But if you want Breaking the Digg Code you'll have to subscribe to their blog wither via RSS or email.

I guess it's only fair to say that I was made aware of this on Digg, by a friend who gave me a shout. This led to another really interesting blog called Daily Blog Tips, where I read about Breaking the Digg Code.

No comments: