April 17, 2008

Blog It - Facebook App

Now, I'm big time into blogging - when I get some time and I love all the Web 2.0 things like Facebook and Stumbleupon and all the news aggregators, but as an older person I think I have to admit - I'm too just old to Twitter!

As it is, I somehow feel I'm running out of time all the time and because my thumbs are not quite as agile I text slower, so when I find an app that is going to save me time I'm over the moon.

Blog It (powered by Typepad) is a free Facebook application which focuses on making it easier for you to create content no matter the blogging platform you use. Blog It brings some of the best social aspects of Facebook to blogging, making it easy for you to let your friends and colleagues around the web know what you're up to and what you're writing.

Blog It can be used to update all your blogs - it supports a whole lot of platforms - from your Facebook Platform, so why not give it a try? I know I'm going to try Blog It as soon as I have a moment.

No comments: