June 22, 2007

I Got Reviewed

Well I sort of reviewed myself, but it was really quite cool. I don't often think why I do this. You see, I'm a compulsive news gatherer and distributer - long before blogs happened I used to drive my friends crazy. Now that I don't have any friends anymore I can sit and spread news in peace on the internet.

My mother part -owned and edited the local newspaper when I was growing up and her father also edited the paper before her. As kids, when we heard a fire siren in the middle of the night, she would bundle us up, put us in the car and we would be there, marveling at the blaze, before the fire engine.

I have only recently managed to work though this compulsion to race after fire engines to beat them to the fire! But my hear still beats faster when I hear a siren.

Anyway, here is the review.

No comments: