January 1, 2008

13 Facebook 2008 Predictions

When I saw this article 13 Facebook 2008 Predictions, I couldn't wait to read it. I am a facebook addict - actually alarmingly, according to the Facebook widget, I'm 67% addicted to Facebook.

But it is such a good and fun way to keep in touch, to make new friends, to network, to get to know business associates better - and to promote my work, which is after all, mostly to do with internet and internet writing.

So back to the 13 Facebook Predictions for 2008 - here are the top three:

1. Facebook will break the 125 Million User Watermark
2. There will be over 37,000 Different Facebook Applications
3. Facebook will license it’s platform to 3 Major Social Networking Sites

You'll want to see the other 10 Facebook Predictions for 2008 so read on

No comments: